Traveling Resident Care Coordinators
Spring Gardens Senior Living is looking for dynamic* TRAVELING RESIDENT CARE COORDINATORS with the drive and passion to deliver on our promise of providing our residents with an exceptional senior lifestyle.
Spring Gardens Senior Living is looking for dynamic TRAVELING RESIDENT CARE COORDINATORS with the drive and passion to deliver on our promise of providing our residents with an exceptional senior lifestyle. Willingness to travel is a must; you’ll have the opportunity to travel to 4 Spring Gardens communities throughout Utah. All communities are within 1 hour of each other (Holladay, Lindon, Mapleton, and Heber, UT). No day will ever be the same and your schedule will offer variety, we are looking to for Resident Care Coordinators who can work Night, weekend, and Day shifts.
The career development and personal fulfillment you can experience at Spring Gardens Senior Living will be endless. This is a great opportunity to positively influence the lives of our residents and team members, while learning from excellent leadership.
You will be responsible to travel 100% of the time to communities that are in immediate need of your assistance & mileage reimbursement will be provided.
$20 an hour, $2 shift differential for working nights & weekends
• Medication administration
• Provide quality resident care as indicated on the care plan
• Promote resident independence
• Participate in the community's activities, events and outings, while encouraging residents to attend
• Medication Administration training
• Certified Nursing Assistant Certification (CNA)
• High School Diploma or GED
• The ability to be flexible & work a full shift, come to work on time and work overtime as needed
• The ability to work according to the necessary schedule to meet job requirements
• Reliable transportation and dependable when it comes to showing up on time